The Face Rift The Face Rift

my thoughts entirely
Facebook has basically taken what could have been the best thing to ever happen to gaming
and rubbed shit in its eyes

Chavs Drink Tea Chavs Drink Tea

this is fucking brilliant

And It Rained All Night And It Rained All Night

i loved it, so you get a 10 for animation and effort and music choice
but the one problem i found is that you followed the lyrics too litaraly
(if thats how to spell litrally) cos when ever the lyrics said something the same thing would pop up on the screen just a word of advice but try to act on the ideas the music gives you and the feelings rather than adding images and video to the lyrics
dont take that the wrong way though, i am just trying to give you some advice

One World One World

really good game but a few grammatical errors.
"the mark(s) humans leave are too often scars"
"living on earth may be expensive, but it includes an (a) free trip around the sun every year"
other than that its really good

xyzzygames responds:

Thanks for proofreading for me. :)

GatherX GatherX

fuck it, i didn't want to sleep tonight anyway

Labann (BETA) Labann (BETA)

you used my song :D
and its a bit hard
and the hud bobs about but besides that its pretty cool

Xtrullor - Ego Death Xtrullor - Ego Death

dubstep in 7/4.
where has this song been all my life?

[Tsets] - Skipping Rocks [Tsets] - Skipping Rocks

getting some real slick tycho vibes from this, great work.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

This may be the first time I have made a song that can resemble a style from someone really awesome such as Tycho. Thank you! I didnt see it before but you might have given me my first influence for further songs. I really enjoy music like this/Tycho.

We Dream to Fly We Dream to Fly

Drums are sick.
Production is near perfect.
Key changes every ten seconds are kinda distracting and make the song feel really fragmented like you've just spliced about fifteen songs into one.

The individual sections are stunningly beautiful, its just the way they have been stitched together takes a lot out of it.

Bosa responds:

Ha, this is quite an old song compared to my new stuff. Thank you for the review!

The World Tree The World Tree

this is brilliant, its very expressive, its so chaotic and busy yet there is still a sense of supreme control, i can almost imagine it hulking and almost breathing.
this picture really does speak to me, the mix of industrial and organic, and the helpless factorisation feeling it gives off. its like an eerie glimpse into the future of our race. i was wondering if i could be cheeky and ask if i could maybe use this as a cover for my album? (non profit of course, its essentially just a playlist of my music on my page) because it matches it so well and id never forgive myself for not at least asking.

Ishnuala responds:

Sure, go ahead^_^Just hope you can put a link to this artwork. Also I'd love to see your album~